Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
May 21, 2018 - May 25, 2018
The “Annual Bulky Item Spring Clean-up” for large household and yard items will be conducted the week of May 21 through May 25, 2018. Collection will occur on your normal trash collection day and items must be placed near the curb. While this clean-up event includes the removal of most large or bulky items, please note the following types of items cannot be collected:
• Tree branches longer than four feet (please cut them down to smaller sizes).
• Construction materials including: concrete, asphalt, dirt, rocks, sod, etc.
• Automobile-related items including: motor oil, auto parts, engines, tires, etc.
• Household hazardous waste including: all batteries, fluorescent light bulbs, paints, pesticides, etc.
• E-Waste items including: TVs, computers, monitors, VCR/DVD players, etc.
If you want to know whether a specific item can be collected as a part of the annual clean-up event or through the special waste collection program, please call Park Disposal directly at (714) 522-3577.
May 25, 2018, 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM