How do I report a defective street light?
Street lights are maintained by the Southern California Edison (SCE) company. Please complete the online form at the link below to report a defective street light. Do not report power outages or defective traffic signals on that form. For power outages, please call (800) 611-1911. For defective traffic signals, please call the La Palma Police Department at (714) 690-3370. [SCE Street Light Outage Form]

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a problem with the landscaping timers or walkway lighting in the Edison right of way greenbelt?
2. How do I get rid of the water that seems to just sit in the gutter in front of my house, can someone fix it?
3. How do I report a defective street light?
4. Where can I empty my RV wastewater tanks?