Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. California Business Incentives Gateway (CBIG) https://cbig.ca.gov/
2. North Orange County Chamber http://www.nocchamber.com/
3. Small Business Administration https://www.sba.gov/
4. Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Orange County Chapter http://www.score114.org/
Excellent sources of historical data and economic projections.
1. U.S. Census Bureau
2. Bureau of Labor Statistics is a good source of historical data related to unemployment and inflation (CPI and PPI).
3. US. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis a source of historic economic and industry specific data.
There are many web sites that are dedicated to adding to the public’s general knowledge of economics, forecasting, economic research and forecasts, economics resources on the Internet, and the history of economic thought. These include:
1. National Bureau of Economic Research http://www.nber.org/
2. California Economic Trends http://www.californiaforecast.com/trends.html
3. Economic Policy Institute http://www.epi.org/