The Public Works Department is dedicated to maintaining the high quality of life to La Palma’s residents. The Department provides services to the community through its Administration & Engineering, Water Operations, and Maintenance Division.
The Public Works Department is responsible for the maintenance of the public infrastructure and providing certain environmental programs and services to the Community, including:
- Street Maintenance (7-year Residential Street Rehabilitation Plan)
- Water and Sewer Infrastructure
- Drinking Water Treatment System
- Water Conservation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Storm Water and Flood Control
- Facilities Maintenance (Buildings, Parks, Open Space in Edison Right-of-Way)
The Department of Public Works is dedicated to providing effective and efficient public works services and maintaining the City’s infrastructure to ensure the safety, health, and well being of all who live, work, and visit our diverse City.