La Palma City Hall
7822 Walker Street
Ph: (714) 690-3334
Fx: (714) 523-2141
7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
The City Manager is the chief administrative officer of the City and is appointed by the City Council to oversee the proper administration of all City business.
In this role, the City Manager provides executive leadership, direction, review, and coordination of all City departments and operations.
Among other things, the City Manager is expected to:
- Enforce all City laws and ordinances
- Appoint and remove department heads and City employees
- Offer professional advice on all aspects of the City's operations
- Review all City Council agenda material for content and the appropriateness of departmental recommendations
- Prepare and submit the annual City Budget and Capital Improvement Plan
- Continuously monitor the City's financial position and needs